Subscribe to this site's RSS feed.
My site is worth $33353.7.How much is yours worth?
Thank you for signing up,please check your email to verify your email address. It’s important to also check your spam folder as occasionally your spam filter may block our email.
You can look forward to lots of great free content delivered right to your inbox.
Barbara – What a delightful blog site you have. I have been peeking at it for some time and finally decided I should sent you a quick note of thanks. It is obvious you inspire many! Thank you for the wonderful work you are doing to help all of us and our Earth.
Great site! Lots of helpful resources and information. It just had to be added to my favorites.
Thanks for you kind words and favoring my site!
Thanks for providing such a useful and informative website
@ DS Smith Recycling,
It has been a pleasure working with you!
Freegive means free stuff, free recycle, free community recycling group and more stuffs at freegive.co.uk
If you haven’t heard yet, there is a wonderful organisation called Freegive ( http://www.freegive.co.uk ). Freegive connects people who are giving and getting unwanted items for free in their own towns. It’s all about reuse, recycle and keeping good stuff out of landfills. Freegive recycling group is active in 124 countries across the world. It’s completely free to join.
How freegive group works:
1. You have a television or clothes or furniture or printer or toys you were going to throw out.
2. You join your local Freegive group.
3. You post an offer on your local Freegive group.
4. People respond to you if they are interested.
5. You pick a recipient and arrange for them to collect the item.
6. They take the item away.
7. You let your local freegive group know that the item is no longer available by posting an item TAKEN message to the group.
Note: If you need an item you can request one on your local freegive group in the same way by posting an item WANTED message to the group and if someone has what you’re looking for they will contact you to offer it.
- Find out more free stuff at http://www.freegive.co.uk/freestuff.htm
- Find out more at http://www.freegive.co.uk/more.htm
Thank-You so much for the valuable information. Many cities
here is the U.S have a similar program called freecycle. It
operates in much the same way. I love the idea of passing things on
to people in need, instead of just tossing them into a landfill.
Mail (will not be published) (required)
7 − = six